2010 Runner's Edge Foundation Running Camp
- Runner's Edge store
- 3195 N. Federal Highway
- Boca Raton, FL 33431
- Session 1: Monday, June 7 through Friday, June 11
- Session 2: Monday, August 2 through Friday, August 6
- 7:00 AM to 11:30 AM each day
- Fee: $199 per person per session; $299 per person if attending both sessions
The Runner's Edge summer camp program is designed to accommodate first time runners looking to learn more about running. There will be a separate advanced group for seasoned runners, including high school and college level runners, to discuss performance running, racing, and tips from South Florida’s best runners and coaches. The Coach to athlete ratio will be less than 10 to 1. Each days activities includes a morning run, based on the individuals pace and distance abilities, followed by stretching, breakfast and clinics.
Daily Summer Camp Clinics
- Day 1: Training philosophy/schedules
- Day 2: Bio-mechanics / footwear
- Day 3: Nutrition, psychology.
- Day 4: Cross-training, injuries.
- Day 5: Racing tips/strategies. Mile-marathon distance.
Summer Camp Perks
Each participant in the Runner's Edge summer camp receives:
- Cool-max team top and t-shirt.
- Free entry into Summer’s End 5K (August 29th, 6:00pm).
- Breakfast for week camps.
- Personalized schedule for summer.
- Special discounts to Runner’s Edge