Tulsa, Oklahoma, based RunGoodGear.com (RGG) has announced that Downstream Casino, Quapaw, Oklahoma, will host the inaugural RunGoodGear.com Tournament Poker Series March 5-9. The series features a $100,000 guaranteed main event that will also award the champion with a seat into the $10,000 buy-in Main Event of the 2014 World Series of Poker. In attendance at Downstream will be numerous RGG sponsored players including Bernard Lee, Octo-niner Rob Salaburu, WSOP Bracelet winner Bryan Campanello, WPT Ones to Watch Alex Phahurat, WSOP ring winners Justin Gardenhire, Huy Nguyen, and Michael Sanders, and successful tournament grinder CT Tolbert.
Professional poker player and media personality Bernard Lee will kick things off Wednesday, March 5th, with a free hour long satellite poker workshop at 5 pm. The complete schedule is as follows:
Wednesday March 5th
- 5pm Bernard Lee Poker Satellite Workshop
- 7pm RG Pro Bounty Tournament ($125 buy-in)
Thursday March 6th
- 1pm All-In or Fold Rebuy Tournament ($40 buy-in/$20 rebuy)
- 4pm $150 ME Qualifier ($150 buy-in/5 Seats Guarantee)
- 7pm 6-Handed NLH ($230 buy-in)
Friday March 7th
- 1pm Main Event NLH Flight A ($675 buyin/$100,000 Guarantee)
- 4pm $150 ME Qualifier ($150 buy-in/10 Seats Guarantee)
- 7pm $150 ME Qualifier ($150 buy-in/10 Seats Guarantee)
Saturday March 8th
- 11am Bernard Lee Tournament Workshop
- 1pm Main Event NLH Flight B ($675 buyin/$100,000 Guarantee)
- 7pm No Limit Hold’em Tournament ($150 buy-in)
Sunday March 9th
- 11am Day 2 Main Event
- 1pm Second Chance Turbo NLH ($125 buy-in)
Special hotel rates apply and are based upon the number of nights stayed. Beginning at $99 per night for 1 night, for each night additional night's stay the price declines. Stay two nights, each is $89. Stay three, each is $79. Stay four, each is $69. Call (918) 919-6000 and use the promotional code POKER to secure the room rates.
Downstream Casino is approximately 200 miles southeast of Wichita. It can be reached by taking US-400 to US-169, picking up US-166 near Coffeyville. You will briefly travel into Missouri and back into Kansas before crossing back into Oklahoma to the casino.