Galloway will also be in Overland Park on March 14. His schedule is:
Friday, March 14
- 6:30 p.m. -- Garry Gribble’s Overland Park location (119th & Quivira) -- an informal meet-and-greet and book-signing with Galloway.
Saturday, March 15
- 8:00 a.m. -- Garry Gribble’s Running Sports in Lawrence (839 Massachusetts) -- a free 5K Fun Run with Galloway.
- 10:00 a.m. -- Attend Jeff Galloway’s Running School in the gallery space above Signs of Life Bookstore (722 Massachusetts, Lawrence, KS). 3 hours, $100 ($50 for RWL members).
- 1:30 p.m. --Garry Gribble’s in Lawrence -- meet Galloway and get a book signed.
Over a million runners and walkers have read Galloway books, attended his retreats/running schools, received E-coaching or individual consultation or joined his training programs.
His doable plans have opened up the life-changing experience of finishing a distance event to almost everyone.
Galloway is in front of an audience motivating and teaching over 200 times a year–helping those of all abilities to enjoy exercise until they are 100!
Galloway is best known for:
- US Olympian, 1972, 10,000 meters (also an alternate on the marathon team)
- Author of North America’s best selling running book: Galloway’s Book on Running
- Runner’s World monthly columnist
- Official Training Consultant for runDisney series of races
Over 350,000 runners and walkers have reported achieving their goals by using Galloway Training Programs.
Upcoming 5K Runs in Overland Park, KS: