While the Philippine entertainment is still grieving this evening, Feb. 12, 2014 (Philippine time) for the loss of comedian-activist Arvin Tado Jimenez, Ruby Tuason, cousin of former First Gentleman Mike Arroyo, continues to give information about the participation of some personalities involved in the Php10B PDAF Scam.
Based on the latest and updated report, Ruby Tuason, the former Social Sec. of former Phil. Pres. Joseph Erap Estrada, revealed that veteran actor Matt Ranillo III has also received Php11.9M from Sen Jinggoy Estrada's Php37.5M PDAF Fund despite the fact that he is not a politician. Based on her sworn statement submitted to the National Bureau of Investigation or NBI, a very huge amount was delivered to him.
Allegedly, Sen. Jinggoy Estrada refused to accept the Php37.5M which was released from his Priority Development Assistance Fund from the alleged mastermind Janet Lim Napoles who is now in jail because of a serious illegal detention case filed by Benhur Luy, according to Ruby, she decided to bring the money back to Napoles.
The NBI asked Tuason if the transaction continued after she brought back her commission amounting to Php5.7M due to her failed transaction with Sen. Jinggoy, Ruby said "Based on the accounting record of Benhur Luy, the aforesaid transaction was consummated through a certain Mr. Matt Ranillo showing the delivery of the sum of Php11.9M to a house at Dasmariñas Village Makati City."
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Spotted: Sarah Geronimo & Matteo Guidicelli rehearsing a song number together
- Vhong Navarro case: Deniece Cornejo, Cedric Lee buy a laptop that can edit video
- Vhong Navarro update: Buzz Ng Bayan reveals previous job of Deniece Cornejo
- Tado went to Mountain Province for a project titled Life Begins at the Mountain
- Deniece Cornejo update: Vhong Navarro's video of abused sex organ goes viral