Cedric Lee and Deniece Cornejo attended the preliminary investigation of the cases filed by actor-TV host Vhong Navarro at the Department of Justice this morning, Feb. 21, 2014. Based on the latest report, the DOJ panel denied extension of the investigation requested by Cedric's camp to file counter-affidavit.
The DOJ also advised them to manifest in their counter-affidavit that they are questioning the validity of the CCTV attached by the National Bureau of Investigation or NBI. The DOJ panel's decision has brought positive reaction from the fans and supporters of Vhong Navarro, they said the panel's decision shows that their idol is telling the truth.
Aside from Deniece and Cedric who chose to attend the preliminary investigation of the DOJ panel, Roxanne Acosta Cabanero, the woman of the hour because of her decision to file charges against Vhong Navarro, has also come out and announced on national TV that she is a victim contrary to rumor that she received a paycheck from Cedric Lee.
In an interview with TV Patrol, the controversial beauty queen became emotional when asked about the incident. "Vhong raped and threatened me," Roxanne told Doris Bigornia, one of the news reporters of ABS-CBN. Aside from her revelation about the incident happened in the evening of April 25, 2010, Roxanne also denied her connection with Cedric Lee.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Vhong Navarro case: Cedric Lee denies connection with Roxanne Cabanero
- Vhong Navarro case: Atty. Virgilio Batalla & Tony Calvento confirm the rape case
- Vhong Navarro case: Tony Calvento and Atty. Dennis Manalo give update
- Vhong Navarro's case tests the integrity of Tony Calvento & Atty. Raymond Fortun
- Vhong Navarro case: Tony Calvento says another video of Cedric Lee is missing