MSU's Kalin Lucas drives and puts up the shot between IU's Jordan Hulls and Derek Elston (AP Photo/Darron Cummings)
I wasn't able to watch the game last night. Instead, I was at one of the better high school games I've seen in a while, a 54-53 Mishawaka win over North Judson that came down to the final minute. That being said, it wouldn't be right for me to make any comments on the loss to Michigan State other than, like every other reporter who covered the game, at least the Hoosiers showed some fight.
So, here's some roundup coverage of what took place inside Assembly Hall last night:
- The Indy Star's Bob Kravitz writes in his column that this is to be expected, the Hoosiers losing, but Crean better start treating the media a little better.
- VIDEO: Chris Korman, Dustin Dopirak and Hugh Kellenberger of the Herald-Times discuss what they saw last night, including Crean's postgame news conference.
- The Hoosiers can blame poor shooting for this loss, LaMond Pope of the Fort Wayne Journal Gazette writes.
- Fans can at least feel better about this loss, Ryan Corazza writes for Inside the Hall in "The Minute After".
- The Spartans had an unstoppable tag-team combination in Kalin Lucas and Draymond Green, Michael Marrot of the Associated Press writes.