Allegedly, Rosanna Roces was captured by PDEA due to drug use, this is one of the reports circulating online today, Feb. 18, 2014, according to pep.ph, said report was published in Bulgar by veteran entertainment columnist Cristy Fermin.
To confirm the report, pep.ph contacted the famous and award-winner actress Rosanna Roces, but instead of answering pep's queries, Rosanna Roces updated her followers on her official Facebook page. Written in Tagalog, the award-winner actress denied the allegation of Cristy Fermin, according to her, if the rumor is really true, the report will be seen on national TV.
Aside from Rosanna, pep.ph has also contacted the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency or PDEA to ask some important things regarding the issue. Fortunately, through an agent, pep received a valid and updated report regarding the alleged imprisonment of Rosanna Roces due to drug use.
Said agent denied the allegation but he/she confirmed that the agency has been receiving similar queries about the issue. "Yes, I have been receiving similar queries about this thing. And I would like to clarify that as far as our end is concerned, I did not receive any reports, either in writing or in any other forms of such development," a PDEA agent confirmed.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Tony Calvento: Cedric Lee & Deniece Cornejo will be forced to appear the prelim
- Matteo Guidicelli admits relationship with Sarah Geronimo on Minute To Win It
- Vhong Navarro defeats Deniece Cornejo & Cedric Lee in their first battle
- Vhong Navarro case: The court speaks against Cedric Lee and Deniece Cornejo
- Vhong Navarro case: CCTV footage captures Cedric Lee kissing Deniece Cornejo