Room additions vary in size, shape and location. There are 2 wall, 3 wall, single story, second story and two story room additions. To name a few, there are family rooms, great rooms, bedrooms, bathroom, dining rooms, living rooms, laundry rooms, guest rooms, home office and garage additions.
Here are 10 reasons you may need to add on to your home:
1. You don’t have an extra room for guests to stay in when they visit.
2. Your closets are so packed that your clothes don’t fit.
3. You are limited when having family gatherings or parties due to a shortage of space.
4. You don’t have room for your home office.
5. Your garage is so full, you can’t park a car in it.
6. Your children share rooms.
7. You have more occupants than toilets.
8. When shopping, you are forced to buy small quantities due to lack of storage space.
9. Your kitchen is cramped and not functional.
10. Your laundry room is in the garage or outside.