Rompers, like jumpers, have always been staples in the cyclical world of fashion, and for good reason. Both are easy to wear, can be dressed up or down and, the right one, can even take you from day to night. Rompers are available in a variety of styles, colors, prints and fabric. They are absolutely perfect for a weekend of running errands, outdoor fun or cocktail hour.
No mixing or matching. This go to one-piece is style simplified. Most of us spend too much time trying to decide which blouse goes with what skirt or pant and often give up when it comes to the accessory department. With the romper, just accessorize to accomplish the look you want - casual to chic. The day you choose to wear a romper, you'll have more than enough time to play accessory dress up. Rompers are fun, flirty and a fashion favorite. Available in this season's hottest trends and meeting all price points, the romper is surely a Spring / Summer 2014 must-have.
Here are 10 rompers with on-trend style.
Black and white with stripes:
1. Edith A. Miller Kenya Romper at Barneys New York Warehouse
2. ADDISON Downey Tank Romper at Shopbop
3. Lucca Couture Botanical Daze Black Floral Print Romper at LuLu's
4. Ted Baker Cascading Floral Romper at Bloomingdale's
5. ELAN Off the Shoulder Fringe Sleeve Romper at Dillard's
6. Alexis x REVOLVE Winn Lace Romper at Revolve Clothing
7. Black Lace-Sleeve Romper at Forever 21
8. White BCBGMAXAZRIA Romper - Mandana Blocked Lace at Bloomingdales
9. Sequin Hearts Beaded Neckline Romper at Dillard's
10. MLV Brooklyn Sequin Romper at Revolve Clothing