Trying to impress your date this Valentine’s Day? Instead of a box of chocolates and a reservation at an overpriced restaurant, cook them a delicious homemade dinner. Even if you ruin the whole meal, it’s the thought and care that you put into it that will win them over.
All of the following recipes are perfect for that special Valentine’s Day dinner. Not only are they delicious, they are easy enough for even a novice home cook. Not comfortable with making dessert? No worries, some fresh strawberries and melted semi-sweet chocolate make the perfect end to a romantic meal.
Valentine’s Day Dinner Recipes
- Pancetta wrapped boneless pork loin roast
- Chicken puttanesca wrapped in parchment paper
- Mozzarella stuffed turkey and spinach meatballs
- Grilled chicken marsala recipe
- Herb and mustard crusted rack of lamb
- Pork Milanese with lemony field green salad
- Best crab cake recipe
- Saffron risotto with shrimp and peas
- Prosciutto, fontina and sage stuffed veal chops
- Penne alla vodka with shrimp
- Scallops and shrimp in a white wine butter sauce
Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes