If you're like most Americans you have spent weeks preparing for Christmas 2013. With only two days until the entire world celebrates with family gatherings, unwrapping gifts, and eating tons of grandma's sweet treats, how about starting a new tradition with your beau or special lady by stealing away on Christmas Eve. Here is a list of some of the best treats and top ten romantic movies to snuggle up together with and watch until the wee hours of the morning. Merry Christmas!
1. Chicago Style Popcorn - Chicago Mix is known to locals as caramel and cheddar cheese flavored popcorn kernels mixed up together creating an addictive sweet and salty snack combination.
2. Williams & Sonoma Mint Hot Chocolate - This hot chocolate is intensely chocolaty, with a rich taste, smooth texture and exquisite aroma.
3. Best Ever Spinach Dip - A classic party favorite that can paired with tortilla or pita chips, baugette, or crackers.
4. Sweet Potato & Marshmallow Biscuits - These soft and gooey round goodies are best served with warm maple butter.
5. General Tso's Meatballs - Light up the night with a sweet & spicy meatballs that will leave your mouths watering.
TOP TEN ROMANCE FAVORITES
1. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
2. The Proposal
3. Date Night
4. Something Borrowed
6. The Count of Monte Cristo
7. Memoirs of a Geisha
8. Guess Who
9. An Affair to Remember