Sedona, Arizona is one of those picture perfect places where you fall in love at first sight. The romantic, impossibly striking landscape of brilliant red rocks and feral surroundings paints an ideal picture for a Valentine’s Day love nest. And L’Auberge de Sedona, the exclusive luxury hotel, spa and restaurant on Oak Creek in Arizona’s famed Red Rock country, is offering a month-full of amorous packages.
The site of many marriages, celebrations and possibly a few trysts, L’Auberge de Sedona oozes with romantic options that include:
- A Maiden Voyage: a $40 breakfast credit, three-course dinner at L’Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek, and outdoor activities like a fast-paced pink jeep tour through the red rocks. Starting rate is $565 for a one-night stay in a Lodge Room.
- The Proposal: a $40 breakfast credit, four-course intimate dinner with a creekside view or guests can upgrade to a private dinner location on property, couple’s massage, rose petal with sparkling champagne and strawberries turndown, and a private hiking trip to a picturesque location. Hotel rate starts at $1,290 for two nights in a Lodge Room.
- An Elopement: a two-night stay in a luxurious Garden Side or Spa Cottage, couple’s Swedish massage, six-course dinner the with wine pairings and champagne toast. Designed for weddings, the L’Auberge “Classic” Elopement package is available starting at $3,500.
- The Honeymoon just started: a $40 credit towards breakfast in bed, four-course dinner at L’Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek, couple’s massage, rose petal with sparkling champagne and strawberries turndown, a three-piece Infinite Love kit consisting of an elixir, mist and serum from the spa, and a helicopter ride for a birds eye view of the Sedona’s breathtaking red rocks. Starting rate is $1,470 in a Lodge Room.
- Bye bye Babymoon: includes a $40 breakfast credit, four-course dinner at L’Auberge Restaurant in Oak Creek, maternity spa treatment, fireplace concierge snacks to cure those late-night appetites, charming baby gift options like the “Name a Star” gift box or baby journal, and a customized menu for cravings. The package has a starting rate of $805 for a two-night stay in a Lodge Room.
Happy Anniversary: For all other romantic milestones, couples can celebrate and re-connect with the “Anniversary” package, this includes a $40 breakfast credit, four-course dinner at L’Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek, couple’s massage, intimate wine picnic and three-hour guided hike based on preference starting rate is $1,180 for a Lodge Room.
The specials are good throughout the “love month’ in any of 61 cottages and suites or 26 lodge-styled guestrooms. The new Vista Cottages and Suites offer unbeatable views of Sedona’s spectacular red rocks. On-site, the award-winning, AAA Four Diamond L’Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek serves an epicurean flair with French-inspired American cuisine by Executive Chef Rochelle Daniel. A Creekside restaurant is practically gift wrapped or couples with its awesome view and fine food. Minutes away, the treasures of Sedona await with numerous art galleries, wineries, and boutiques as well as outdoor activities including sunrise or sunset yoga, world class golf, hiking, biking, horseback riding, jeep tours, fishing, stargazing, and helicopter and hot air balloon rides.
For more information visit the L’Auberge de Sedona website, www.lauberge.com or call 800-905-745. You can also get more of a handle on the hotel by following it on Facebook: www.facebook.com/laubergedesedona.com or at Twitter and Instagram: @LaubergeSedona.
View the video for a super side trip from the hotel.