October 17, 2011 celebrates National Pasta Day so roll up those sleeves and get ready to find the best New York City has to offer. The claim ‘like mamma used to make’ is the standard to measure the sauce by and the following restaurants have achieved authentic Italian Cuisine.
- Acappella (1 Hudson Street)
- Casa Lever (390 Park Avenue at East 53rd Street)
- Eolo (190 Seventh Avenue)
- Etcetera Etcetera (352 West 44th Street)
- Il Cortile (125 Mulberry Street, Little Italy)
- Po (31 Cornelia Street)
- Ponte (39 Desbrosses Street)
- Quattro Gastronomia Italiana (246 Spring Street @Trump SoHo Hotel)
- State Room (47 West 8th Street)
- Vei dei Mille (357 West Broadway)
Don’t forget to make reservations ahead of time as these popular New York City Italian restaurants have already started filling their seats Have we made you an offer you couldn’t refuse? Salute!