The ceremony will be held on April 10, 2014 at the Barclay Center in New York and will premiere on Saturday, May 31, 2014
Limited number of tickets are still available
There will be a wide array of special guests paying tribute to this year’s inductees into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame that include Peter Gabriel, Daryl Hall and John Oates, KISS, Nirvana, Linda Ronstadt, Cat Stevens, the E Street Band, Brian Epstein and Andrew Loog Oldham.
The list of special guests this year so far includes Chris Martin, Glenn Frey, Michael Stipe, Questlove, Stevie Nicks, Bonnie Raitt, Bruce Springsteen, Peter Asher, Carrie Underwood, Emmylou Harris, Tom Morello and Sheryl Crow.
Some of the highlights of the ceremony will be:
• Peter Gabriel performing; Chris Martin is inducting him
• Hall and Oates performing; Questlove is inducting them
• KISS - Inducted by Tom Morello
• Nirvana – Michael Stipe inducting Nirvana
• Linda Ronstadt – Inducted by Glenn Frey; with musical tribute from Bonnie Raitt, Stevie Nicks, Carrie Underwood, Emmylou Harris, Sheryl Crow
• Cat Stevens – Performing; Inductee TBD
• E Street Band performing; inducted by Bruce Springsteen
The 2014 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductions will be held at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York on Thursday, April 10 and premiere on HBO on Saturday, May 31 at 9pm ET/PT.
Due to production updates, a limited number of tickets are still available at ticketmaster.com.
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum in Cleveland, Ohio, will open a special exhibit featuring the 2014 Inductees this June. The Museum is the nonprofit organization that tells the story of rock and roll’s cultural influence through its exhibits, public events, educational programs and a world-class Library and Archives. For more information on the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, visit www.rockhall.com.