Rochester Hills, Mich., announced Friday they have an immediate opening for a new Building Inspector/Plan Reviewer. This is a union position that pays between $26.678 and $31.385 per hour plus the city’s generous benefit package.
Rochester Hills is one of the metropolitan area’s most respected communities. In addition to an unemployment and tax rate consistently below the state average the city enjoys a higher occupancy rate among commercial property than many of its neighbors.
Mayor Bryan Barnett credits the city’s services and the abundance of jobs, shopping, entertainment and recreation as reasons for the quality of life which is very highly rated by residents.
According to the city the preferred minimum requirements for this position are:
- Current dual registration as Building Inspector & Plan Reviewer pursuant to Act 54 of the State of Michigan.
- Certification as a Building Inspector and Plan Examiner from the International Code Council.
- Significant commercial and residential plan review and inspection experience.
- Registered Design Professional licensed with the State of Michigan.
To apply for this job click here.
© Max Impact, used with permission.
Learning more about Rochester Hills
- Best place to buy a computer.
- Best Italian restaurant.
- Best place to change a taillight.
- Best place to buy a mattress.
Books about Rochester and Rochester Hills
- Rochester and Rochester Hills, part of the images of America series.
- Earth Eyes, Rochester Hills, Michigan: Including Rochester Hills’ history, Thelma G. Spencer Park, Leader Dogs for the Blind, Crittenton Hospital and more.
- A Pitch in Time, the story of baseball in Rochester written by Robert Lytle, owner of Lytle Pharmacy in downtown Rochester.