That explains why Robin Wright's skin looks flawless and forever young at the 2014 Emmys Awards! It's beause celebrity makeup artist Tricia Sawyer created the look for Robin Wright for using Orlane skincare products.
Here's how to get the look for your next black tie event:
- According to Tricia, Robin wore a custom-made Ralph Lauren gown that has a 40's feel with a 70's flair, so she kept her look along that vein. She doesn’t like to wear a lot of makeup, so the focus was really on the skin. Prepping her skin and giving it a healthy glow was hugely important.
- Tricia began by applying Orlane Super-Moisturizing Light Cream to Robin's skin with a sponge and pressing it into her skin, concentrating a lot under the eyes. Then Tricia went back with the Absolute Skin Recovery Care Eye Contour and applied that under Robin's eyes as well. Skin gets so stressed out going through these events that keeping it really moisturized is key to having the makeup last all night. Per Tricia, skin can’t be too oily or greasy and these two products have a very wearable, lovely consistency that work well with having makeup applied over them.
- For Robin's foundation, Tricia decided to go with a ery light with Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua and concealer, and then powdered her face with Orlane Transparent Loose Powder using a brush and concentrating on the T-Zone. Tricia really likes this powder in particular, because it’s so finely milled so it doesn’t give a powdery effect. It just takes the shine away which is perfect for the red carpet.
- Tricia used Orlane Bronzer to contour Robin's face with a small angled blush brush, running it along her jawline and the hollows of her cheeks. Then Tricia dusted Chanel blush in Rose Bronze and In Love on Robin's cheekbones.
- To really make Robin's eyes pop, Tricia used Mac eyeliner in Power Surge and then Orlane Volume Care Mascara. She applied one coat of mascara, then individual lashes, and then went back with another coat of mascara. This mascara is great, because it doesn’t flake which is very important.
Another Hollywood star also used Orlane Skincare to prep for her red carpet arrival! Celebrity makeup artist Allan Avendano created the look for Sarah Hyland for tonight’s 2014 Emmy Awards!
- Allan prepped Sarah’s skin with Orlane Super-Moisturizing Light Cream and Absolute Skin Recovery Care Eye Contour. Allan also concurs that these two Orlane skincare products make the perfect base for any makeup.
- Sarah's beautiful skin tone was accentuated with Votre Vu Silk Stockings lotion, which moisturized the skin and made her glow!”