It's that time of year again when the great citizens of Robbinsdale, Minnesota celebrate the much anticipated Whiz Bang Days. The Whiz Bang days is four fun filled days of many family friendly activities from parades and fireworks to Bingo and craft sales. It's a great way to get out in the community and meet your neighborhors and the businesses that make Robbinsdale so great.
The Whiz Bang Days start on July 10th and end on July 13th with their Firework show.
Many of the local companies in the city of Robbinsdale will be holding events in their store locations and around the city.TCF Bank will be holding a scavenger hunt and there's even a wine & beer tasting. The best way to take all that is going on in this four day fun fest is to head to their website to plan out the activities you like best.
Here are my top picks for each day of events.
- WINE TASTING
Sacred Heart Activities Building, 4087 West Broadway
Join us from 7:30-9:30pm in our Activities building for a, "Taste for Learning." Over 150 Beer
and Wine varieties to sample with bread and cheese and other goodies to cleanse your
palette. Admission is $22 per person. Ages 21+
- BOCCE BALL KICK OFF PARTY
Nonna Rosa’s Ristorante Italiano, 4168 W Broadway
Join us for a kick-off celebration to Whiz Bang Days and our Bocce Ball Tournament.
Happy Hour until 6 p.m. Participants in the tournament will be invited to pick up their
registration packets for the tournament. Saturday reservations encouraged. All ages, 21+ to
- Craft Sales. Get your Christmas shopping done early for the year. You never know what you might find at your local craft fair.
- COPPERFIELD HILL CARNIVAL They will have pirate and carnival themed games & face painting. Rumor has it that they will have yummy Root Beer Floats as well. It's located at 4200 40th Avenue North, Robbinsdale. This is free and open to the public!
- FAMILY FUN ZONE
Family fun with 6 Awesome inflatable rides ages 3-12;
$10 at gate for each day. Family of 4=$30 per day.
- ROBBINSDALE CITY BAND CONCERT
Hollingsworth Park, France and Shoreline @ the bandshell.
Be sure to bring bug spray and your lawn chairs.
- Fireworks. Hollingsworth Park, France & Shoreline Drive
- WUOLLET BAKERY CAKEWALK. Come and play and win a free cake. YUM!
If you would like more information on the Robbinsdale Whiz Bang Day visit www.whizbangdays.com