Love her or hate her - Siri has become a presence on road trips. Here are seven sure signs Siri needs a break:
- When Siri pretends she can't hear you anymore even though you know there is nothing wrong with your microphone.
- When Siri pitches a temper tantrum complete with curse words because you stopped for a soda.
- When Siri gives you to the count of ten to get back onto the route she has already told you twice you need to be on.
- When Siri fakes a never ending Apple update complete with the circle dash rotating symbol.
- When Siri begins to mumble under her breath and sigh heavily.
- When Siri hides the microphone logo and ignores the center button summons.
- When Siri suggests that maybe you should switch to android.
According to Apple sources, Siri updates are ongoing with rumored changes being made to improve the speech recognition software Siri uses to communicate. Some sources have suggested that new programmed responses are in the works.
Here are a few things Siri would probably like to be able to say on road trips:
"Please, for the love of God turn left."
"I don't care if you have to pee, we are going home because I am tired of you."
"If you are not going to listen I'm not going to tell you directions anymore."
"Stop singing or I will turn myself off"