If you’re still deciding what to do on New Year’s Eve, here’s a good idea, LA Travel Diva Examiner and celebrity favorite FIG & OLIVE Melrose Place is whipping up a special French Riviera-inspired evening created by Executive Chef Pascal Lorange. Every meal at this restaurant is a special treat and this special New Year’s Eve menu is designed to delight.
The feasting fun begins at 9 p.m. when the White & Gold Dinner Party kicks off with a glass of sparkling wine followed by four fabulous courses (for $150 a person. You can also opt for the special $100 a person cocktail reception that goes on from 9 p.m. to midnight wine, signature cocktails, and passed hors d’oeuvres.
Whichever you chose there will plenty of party favors, music by Saint Tropez DJ Thomas Toccafondi, a festive balloon drop and countdown to midnight.
Feast your eyes on these NYE dishes by Chef Lorange include:
- Pata Negra 5J & Manchego Emulsion featuring Jamon Iberico 5J, Caramelized Peach, Micro Arugula and Manchego Foam with Pedro Ximenez Emulsion
- Grilled Langoustine De San Sebastian with Artichoke Tapenade, Puff Pastry, and Smoked Pimenton Olive Oil
- Roasted Butternut Squash Cappuccino with Jamon Iberico 5J, Ricotta, and Fig Jam Crostini
- Seared Scallops & Chanterelle with Mushroom Tapenade, Confit Pearl Onion, and Porcini Oil
- Roasted Rack of Lamb with Herbs de Provence, Goat Cheese Gnocchi, and sautéed Wild Mushroom
- While Chocolate Cake with Hazelnut Praline, Chocolate Pearls and Chocolate Ganache
If you don’t want a full-course meal, a la carte service is also available from 6 p.m. until 9 p.m. Reservations are required and can be made at NYE-MP@figandolive.com