Today the new movie website, Rinema launches and for best words to describe it, it's IMDb but social. It can also be described as the Goodreads for movie lovers. After signing up the verdict is, it's very easy to navigate through the site and there are some great features! How easy and fun you may ask? Well one user managed to rate 354 movies in 45 minutes. It took me seconds to add 20 movies that I've seen. It's a great website that lets you rediscover old favorites and new favorites.
Grishma Udani was the one who founded Rinema and she did to make a place online to discover and discuss movies.
Facts about Rinema:
- Rates movies and write reviews.
- Follow your friends and find people with similar tastes.
- Over 170,000 movies are in the database.
- Users can import/export viewing history .
- From rating movies, they give you movie recommendations so you can find your next movie.
- There are movies lists on the site that were made by critics and directors.
- Gives you the information you need to know what movies are out in theaters.
- Doesn't forget about the classics!
- Let's you keep track on what movies you've seen.
- Let's you keep track on what movies you own.
- Let's you create your own lists and collections.
- Has a page dedicated to the latest movie trailers.
Those are just some of the things that film buffs can do if they sign up for Rinema. It's nice because you can keep track on what movies you buy and what you've seen. It's a helpful website! So here's a link to the site: "Rinema." You can also follow them on Facebook and Twitter, to keep up with updates from the site.