Ride in Paradise and discover different scenery and terrain along the route with a fully supported ride that offers aid stations, mechanical help, sag wagon service (in case you can't make it back), and special duty Honolulu Police Department officers along the way.
Enjoy a day with the family and even ride with your kids, choosing distances consisting of 20, 25, 50, 75 or 100 miles.
Ride for Advocacy
Help Hawaii Bicycling League (HBL) to make Hawaii's roads safer for everyone, whether driving, riding or walking and become an HBL member today!
Benefits of becoming an HBL Member
- Be part of the Hawaii bike friendly community
- Reduced registration fees on our events
- Discounts on HBL merchandise
- Get HBL newsletters
- Up to 10% Off at your local bike shop
Donate your Time
Support the riders of the Honolulu Century Ride 2014 through volunteering as volunteers are in high demand. If you are unable to participate in the ride itself, consider donating your time either before or on September 28. Click here for the volunteer sign-up sheet.
Ride for a Cause
Join the Ride for a Cause to help end world hunger in the upcoming Honolulu Century Ride. Ride to raise awareness and money for United Nation's World Food Program and/or Lanakila Meals on Wheels to help those in need.
It's easy to join the movement!
- Sign up online Ride for a Cause
- Choose the organization you would like to fundraise for (United Nation’s World Food Programme or Lanakila Meals on Wheels)
- Send your personal fundraise page to friends and family
- Ride and have fun!