Every New York girl knows that Ricky's NYC has everything a beauty junkie needs. With Christmas just around the corner, there's a few more days to get last minute gifts for your secretary, teacher, co-worker or just great stocking stuffers for the makeup guru in your life. And now that Ricky's has launched home products, there's even great gifts for that special someone who's hosting a holiday dinner.
Here are my top 5 Ricky's NYC stocking stuffer picks. Click through slideshow to see all photos.
- Rickycolor Disco Sticks Lip Gloss Set ($20) Got a fun disco loving sister? These bright and vibrant tinted lip pencils. Set includes 5 (Twilo, Crobar, Roseland, Roxy, Marquee) colors.
- Colorevolution Glamazon Cosmetics Kit ($50) In the words of the great Rupaul, "you betta werk!". Doesn't a Rupaul makeup line at Ricky's make total sense? This kit has everything your best friend (guy or girl) need to be drag-licious, including blush, eyeliner, two eye-shadows, lip gloss, mascara and liquid eyeliner.
- Rickyhome Walk of Shame Candle ($24) This is definitely a great gift for a dinner host or great for someone who's just got their first apartment or even for your secretary to have on her desk. Yes, the name is too fun for words, but it smells delicious and is slow burning. Notes include white musk, white peach and jasmine.
- Rickycolor First 4am Taxi Ride Home Makeup Palette ($20) This palette is for the true NYC girl in your life. It includes everything to create an evening look, Ricky Red lipstick, eye shadow and blush.
- Rickyhome Drunk Brunch Hair There Every Wear Mist ($16) Love brunch with your besties? Let them know with this delicious smelling spray. It's great for skin, hair and even great to spritz around the apartment.
Do you any favorite Ricky's NYC beauty buys that could be great holiday stocking stuffers? Tell me below in the comment section.