I know this is old news and everyone who's not under a rock already knows what happened to Rick Ross "the BAWSE" a few mornings ago after a birthday meal, but I had just a few questions that need answering and I'm hoping maybe someone out there can clue me in.
(For those of you who HAVE indeed been under a rock, Ricky Rozay was the victim of a drive-by in Ft Lauderdale, FL on January 28th. He and his passenger were leaving the Floridian restaurant early Monday morning after a meal celebrating his birthday, when the suspects (who are still unknown) fired shots and sped away. The assailants missed the Rolls Royce that Ross was driving but in an attempt to get away from the shots Ricky Rozay slammed into a nearby apartment building. Reportedly his "girlfriend" Shateria L. Moragne-el was also in the vehicle but (Thankfully) no one was hurt in the accident or by the gun shots...)
Okay, on to my questions...
- What happened to Ricky Rozay's choppa he said he had in the car?
(not funny, but... Lmao!!)
- Were the shooters blind folded and did they have one hand tied behind their backs?
(there's no way they missed Rick Ross... that's like shooting at a brick wall)
- How the hell do you pronounce his girlfriend's name? 0_o
- Instead of hiring more security, Ricky should've hired a driving instructor... WHY did he hit that building and the car didn't even get hit with any bullets?
- I wonder if Rick Ross is 2nd guessing the choice to steal the name of a former kingpin drug lord, or if he still thinks he made a good decision?
(We all make bad decisions, the key is learning from them)
- I still would like to know where the choppa at?
- I wonder if Rick Ross will become a preacher like Mase did that time?
- Or better yet, maybe he'll workout and become a robot like 50?!
- What exactly do you think hiring 24 hour security will do?
- Do you REALLY believe those security guards will take a bullet for your fat a**?
- Better yet, do you REALLY believe those security guards could block you from a flying bullet even if they tried?
- How many security guards do YOU think it'll take to block Ricky Rozay from a bullet?
If anyone has the answers to any of these questions leave it in the comment section below...