Raphael and Fondue return for more fun and musical adventure in Rhythm Thief & The Paris Caper which has just released on January 9th, 2013 in the App Store.
Like the original Rhythm Thief game for the 3DS, The Paris Caper will feature the same tap to the beat gameplay.
SEGA Vice President of Digital Business Chris Olson states in a press release:
“Rhythm Thief & The Paris Caper fits well with our ongoing mission to bring diverse, high quality titles to the mobile games space. Now available to a completely new audience via the iOS platforms, both fans and new comers to the series can enjoy this charming adventure.”
Features for Rhythm Thief & The Paris Caper includes:
A Big Rhythm Adventure
- Over 50 different missions
- Over 20 original songs with three variations
- Special and limited-time missions
- Unlock new rhythm games and ‘Super Hard Missions’
- Customizable costumes that increase your abilities
Rhythm Gaming for Everyone
- Intuitive touch controls
- A wide variety of tap and swipe rhythm games
- Progressively challenging missions
Get Help to Pull-off Big Capers
- Recruit a crack team of in-game accomplices. Super-rare accomplices can be earned in special events.
- Even borrow your friends’ character to overcome difficult missions and tracks
New Adventures Await
- Complete the story and new adventure await with new side-stories, games and expert difficulty levels released regularly as in-app purchases
You can purchase the game immediately to play in the iTunes App store. Rhythm Thief & The Paris Caper will work on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. You must have iOS 6.0 or later to play.
The original Rhythm Thief game for the Nintendo 3DS that released in 2012, Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure received overall positive reviews, and has an average critic score of 76 out of 100.