“The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Carlton Gebbia made headlines last week after she went out for dinner with her friends and passed out after having done a few tequila shots. She was rushed to the hospital but she joked about it the day after, calling herself a light weight. One could imagine people would reach out to her, but it sounds like no one really did. According to a new Wetpaint Entertainment report published on March 7, “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Carlton Gebbia is now revealing who reached out to her after being rushed to the hospital.
Shockingly, only Joyce Giraud was the only one who had reached out to Carlton after her hospital scare. "I have to say truly thank you to Joyce," Carlton tweeted. "She personally texted me, and I honestly appreciated it." Of course, Joyce and Carlton haven’t gotten off to the best start, but it sounds like they can get along when it is serious.
However, it sounds like there was miscommunication when it came to Kyle’s efforts. "Wow, someone just told me that even Kyle sent me well-wishes. If that's true, then thank you, Kyle,” she tweeted. However, she quickly learned that Kyle hadn’t said anything herself, and had merely retweeted a fan’s message for her well-being. Then, one of Carlton's followers said Kyle only did this to seem like a good friend, to which Carlton responded, "So true."
Are you surprised none of the other housewives reached out to Carlton?