Reynolds sought out 10 real moms from all over the US to represent the Reynolds® Brand in 2013 and showcase how to be every day kitchen savvy. These moms all love to cook or bake and will be sharing their tools, tips and tricks for making meal time easy and enjoyable for the whole family.
Inspired by the ten finalists' techniques, Reynolds will feature a tip from each mom every Wednesday through March 27. Fans are asked to vote and help choose five of the ten finalists to become an official Reynolds® spokesperson for 2013.
The 10 finalists are:
- Jennifer Mercurio, Kissimmee, Fla.
- Karen Petersen, Farmington, Utah
- Trisha Furrow-Haas, Theodore, Ala.
- Tiffany Merritt, Chattanooga, Tenn.
- Katie Goodman, Erie, Colo.
- Utokia Langley, Bowie, Md.
- Emily Lyon, Yuba City, Calif.
- Whitney Gainer & Ashley Turner, Colleyville and Justin, Texas
- Rachel Matthews, Corpus Christi, Texas
- Maria Long, Henrico, Va.
"We know the kitchen is the center of where moms connect with their families," said Ken Lane , Vice President of Marketing, Reynolds Consumer Products. "To make cooking and baking easier, Reynolds® provides the tools necessary to help moms - from prep work to cleanup and everything in between. The Reynolds Real Moms™ will highlight how to simplify mealtime with creative ideas, tips and techniques using our products."
The five finalists who rise to the top will be selected as a Reynolds Real Mom™, becoming an official brand spokesperson and winning $5,000, plus a five year's supply of Reynolds® products and two all-expense paid trips with one being to a blog or food conference.
Learn more at Reynolds Facebook page.