Summer's winding down and LA has played home to some great concerts and festivals, so why not catch some more courtesy of REVOLT TV?
They're giving away concert tickets each week, for 6 six weeks, and for your chance to win, all you have to do is tell them who you think has hot hair and style this summer.
Seems easy enough right? Tweet some friends about it and spread the word!
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, TWITTER. "TWITTER" is a registered trademark of TWITTER, Inc. A purchase or payment will not improve your chances of winning. The REVOLT #HOThair Summer Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") starts on July 22, 2014 and ends at 11:59 PM Eastern Time ("ET") on August 28, 2014. (the "Promotion Period"). ET shall control for all purposes of this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is governed by these Official Rules, and is subject to all applicable U.S. federal, state and local laws, and provincial or territorial laws, and is void wherever prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes is solely sponsored by Revolt Media & TV, LLC located at 1800 N Highland Ave, Fl 6, Los Angeles, CA 90028 (“Sponsor”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, visit revolt.tv/hothair (the "Web Site") during the Promotion Period and read all directions for sweepstakes entry via TWITTER. Then submit your tweet via TWITTER (the "Entry" or "Entries"). ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59 PM ET ON THAT HEAT’S STATED DATE AND TIME*. Limit one (1) Entry per TWITTER ACCOUNT (handle) throughout EACH Promotion Period (heat). Entries submitted via TWITTER will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized holder of the TWITTER ACCOUNT at the time of the entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a TWITTER ACCOUNT by an Internet access provider, online service provider or organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning TWITTER accounts.
*Grid at top of page details each Sweepstakes “heat”
3. RANDOM DRAWING; ODDS OF WINNING: On or about date noted in above grid for each heat, Sponsor will randomly select the winner from among all eligible entries received. Winners will be randomly chosen through an online source, WWW.RANDOM.ORG. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
4. WINNER NOTIFICATION: On or about date noted in above grid for each heat, the potential winners will be selected from all eligible Entries received. Potential winners will be notified by TWITTER DIRECT MESSAGE (DM), at the TWITTER HANDLE associated with his/her Entry on or about date noted in above grid for heat. Potential winners to follow directions stated in DM and respond via email to REVOLTSweepsHH@revolt.tv within 24 hours from receipt of the DM, to which Sponsor will send an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, Publicity Release, unless prohibited by law, and/or any other documentation that Sponsor requires (the "Affidavit"). In order to receive his/her Prize and be a winner of the Sweepstakes, each winner must sign and return to Sponsor a notarized Affidavit within fourteen (14) days after date of receipt of the email containing any and all necessary documents from Sponsor. In the event: (a) potential winner does not notify REVOLTSweepsHH@revolt.tv within 24 hours from the initial notification via DM; (b) of noncompliance with the above or within any of the aforementioned time periods, (c) potential winner is found to be ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or receive the prize, (d) potential winner cannot or does not comply with the Official Rules, (e) potential winner's prize notification or Affidavit is returned as undeliverable for whatever reason, or (f) potential winner fails to fulfill the Affidavit-related obligations, the potential winner shall be disqualified from the Sweepstakes and an alternate potential winner may be selected, at Sponsor's sole discretion, from among the other eligible entries received. Winner selection is under the supervision of Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects.
5. PRIZES: The approximate retail value (the "ARV") of each Prize is up to approximately five hundred fifty dollars and consists of two concert tickets, as determined within Sponsor's sole discretion. There is one (1) Prize to be awarded to one (1) Prize Winner.* Each single Prize consists of one (1) pair of concert tickets. The total ARV of all prizes awarded is approximately six thousand dollars. Travel and expenses are not included. Prize is subject to any and all applicable terms and conditions. Any depictions of prizes are for illustrative purposes. All federal, state and local taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner will be sent an IRS Federal 1099-MISC tax form for the retail value of any prize at or above six hundred dollars ($600.00). No transfer, refund, substitution, or replacement of prizes permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value (or cash equivalent). ARV of all prizes is in U.S. dollars. All prizes will be awarded via email within 2 weeks receipt of valid and executed required documentation and prize confirmation. Any portion of the prize not accepted or unclaimed and/or unused by the winner will be forfeited and will not be substituted.
6. DISQUALIFICATION, FORFEITURE AND SELECTION OF ALTERNATE WINNER: At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: (i) entries by the same person in excess of the limits stated herein; (ii) potential winner’s failure to accept the prize within the Acceptance Period; (iii) the failure of notification or undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; (iv) potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency; (v) potential winner’s failure to complete, execute, and return to Sponsor the Affidavit and other such documents as may be required by Sponsor (“Required Documents”) within 10 days of the date specified on the Affidavit and/or Required Documents; (vi) potential winner’s failure to comply with any other terms, conditions and restrictions of these Official Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.
7. PUBLICITY RELEASE; USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: Except where prohibited or restricted by law, winner's acceptance of prize constitutes the winner's agreement and consent for Sponsor and its successors, assigns, transferees, licensees, and sublicensees to use, replicate, alter, adapt, modify, publish, broadcast, translate, produce derivative works from, distribute, present, play, and exercise all copyright and other intellectual property rights with respect to the winner's full name, city and state of residence, Entry and photograph, or other likenesses, pictures, portraits, voice, testimonials, biographical information (in whole or in part), and/or statements made by winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor, worldwide, royalty-free and in perpetuity for any and all purposes, including, but not limited to, advertising, trade, syndication and/or promotion on behalf of Sponsor, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised, including, but not limited to, print, TV, radio, cable, electronic, digital, social media, mobile media, or World Wide Web, without further limitation, restriction, compensation, notice, review, or approval, which rights winner acknowledges and agrees Sponsor can transfer, assign, license, and/or sublicense. By entering, entrants agree and consent to allow Sponsor and its successors, assigns, transferees, licensees, and sublicensees to use, replicate, alter, adapt, modify, publish, broadcast, translate, produce derivative works from, distribute, present, play, and exercise all copyright and other intellectual property rights with respect to the entrant's full name, city and state of residence, Entry and Photos, photographs or other likenesses, pictures, portraits, voice, testimonials, and biographical information (in whole or in part), worldwide, royalty-free and in perpetuity for any and all purposes, including, but not limited to, advertising, trade, syndication, and/or promotion on behalf of Sponsor, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised, including, but not limited to, print, TV, radio, cable, electronic, digital, social media, mobile media, or World Wide Web, without further limitation, restriction, compensation, notice, review, or approval to the extent permitted by law, which rights entrants acknowledges and agrees Sponsor can transfer, assign, license, and/or sublicense. In addition, winner and entrants will agree to transfer all rights, title, interests, and copyrights, and to waive any and all moral rights, in the Entries and Photos to Sponsor, and will execute any such documents as may be necessary to effectuate such a transfer or rights and waiver of moral rights, without further compensation. Also by entering the Sweepstakes, entrants will be sharing their personal information with Sponsor. Personal information collected by Sponsor will be used for administration of the Sweepstakes and awarding the prize. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Entrants' personal information will not be provided to any third parties, other than as provided for in the Official Rules.
8. RELEASE OF LIABILITY; DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY; FORUM SELECTION CLAUSE: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants and winner agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Revolt Media & TV, LLC, TWITTER, and each of their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors ("Released Parties"), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury (including emotional distress), and/or death which may occur in connection with preparation for, or participation in, the Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of the prize or participation in any Sweepstakes -related activity and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Released Parties assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to entrants or to any other person's computer, regardless of how caused, relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with this Sweepstakes . In the event that you breach any of your representations, warranties or undertakings contained herein, Released Parties shall be entitled to and may seek indemnification from you for recovery of all legal fees, damages, claims and other expenses that may be incurred by Released Parties as a result of your aforementioned breach. Entrant and winners agree to indemnify Released Parties from any third party claims, damages, losses or injuries, including reasonable attorney's fees and costs, arising from or relating to entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes and the Entry. Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of California), or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the California. In addition, any dispute relating to the Sweepstakes (including these Official Rules) shall be brought in the appropriate state or federal court having jurisdiction over the subject matter located in California. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non-conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.