Last March 2013, when the Sun entered Aries, I drew up and delineated the Aries Ingress chart to see to expect in the following six months. Looking back it is easy to see how the chart predicted major events but hindsight is always 20/20 and now we know exactly what the chart was showing. You can read my past blog about the Aries Ingress here. Below are quotes taken from my previous article.
- "29 degrees is a critical degree and indicates a crisis or change for the people." It was clear that things were going to happen this year and reach a critical point. There would be no end and have been no rest for the weary this year.
- "The Moon, natural significator of the masses, is in dignity in Cancer in the house of real estate. If you are contemplating buying a house, do it sooner than later since this Moon shows an improvement in the real estate market, and most likely increases in the prices of houses." This has turned out to be accurate, especially since Jupiter entered Cancer, sign of homes in June 2013.
- "The 7th house ruler of foreign affairs is tucked away into the hidden 12th house in Pisces, conjoined with Neptune which may indicate some behind-the-scenes deals with foreign countries regarding the sea, chemicals, etc." While any secret deals cannot be confirmed or denied. This past August there is no doubt that chemical weapons were used in Syria. The problem for the U.S. is figuring out who the perpetrator (12th house - secret enemy) of the chemical attacks is, President Assad or the Opposition fighters?
- "Any secretive deals would eventually become known to the public as the co-ruler of the 7th, Venus in next to the Ascendant and Mercury (r-7) is in mutual reception with the, Jupiter, ruler of 1 and 10, people and Rulers. It could be that the secretive agreements that foreign countries have made with each other, excluding the U.S. will become known in the next six months or some form of espionage may be discovered." This one is easy to see in hindsight but who could have foreseen Edward Snowden leaking NSA documents of US intelligence? and releasing it to foreign countries? This became well known by June 2013 when the story broke and Edward flew to Hong Kong and then Russia where he currently resides. This excludes the U.S. who does not know exactly what Edward is distributing or has taken from NSA. The U.S. is left out of the loop on this one.
- "Privacy issues on the internet may also become a hot topic as foreign and domestic governments or vigilantes spying on citizens, indicated by Jupiter (r-9,10) placed in the 3rd House in mutual reception with Mercury (r-3,4,7) placed in the 12th may become a hot issue. More restrictions on the use of internet telecommunications and other online freedoms may be challenged by governments and large corporations (Pluto in Capricorn)." Check. We have seen some heated political discussions on the internet! It is hot now. New and different ways that people have been and are being spied on by Facebook, Microsoft and other major internet companies has been revealed and new revelations to come.
- "The 10th ruler, Jupiter in detriment indicates that the government and reputation of the U.S. is not strong." This has been obvious in the fact Russia refused to turn over Edward Snowden, Syria openly invites the US to attack itself, and Russia again being against the US in dealing with Syria for use of chemical weapons. The most outrageous insult was from just today when Iran made an unprecedented threat against the President's daughters! Read here.
- "They indicate that all throughout the next six months, the current administration (10) and opposing parties (4) will be working together as well as they can since neither side is very strong." This accurately describes the international community and the US in dealing with the current ME crisis and Syria.
These are the highlights from what I wrote about the Aries Ingress chart for the U.S. Coming soon: The Autumnal Equinox falls on Sept 22nd, the first day of Fall and time to read the Ingress chart for the Sun entering Libra. Delineation of the Libra Ingress chart coming soon . . .