This position is located in the Rockford Health Physicians in the Internal Medical Facility in Belvidere, IL. The position will be working under the direction of a manager and/or supervisor and would performs specified revenue cycle business functions in the clinical departments which includes:
Hours: Tues., Wed., Fri., and e/o Sat. 8 am - 12 pm.
- Makes determinations for patient scheduling.
- Charge entry.
- Other assigned clerical tasks.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of medical terminology course or work experience demonastrating knowledge and use of medical terminology perferred.
- 1 year of experience in health care with emphasis in l or more of the following: registration, billing, insurance, collections, scheduling or customer service preferred.
- Familarity with CPT/CD9 preferred preferred.
- Knowledge of insurance coverage (HMO, PPG. Commercial Worker's Compensation, Medicare, and Medicad) preferred.
- Data entry/clerical skills required.
- Certification medical billing, medical records or coding.
Rockford Memorial Health, Human Resources, 2400 North Rockton Avenue, Rockford, IL 61103 (815) 971 - 5000
This is a position that will work out of the Internal Medical Clinic in Belvidere, IL.