Common fears for many baby boomers are not having enough money and not having adequate health care coverage. Mercer’s 2013 Guide to Social Security and 2013 Medicare booklet give simple explanations of both national programs, recent changes, and cost and benefit amounts for 2013 – including many real-life examples.
The 2013 Guide to Social Security – now in its 41st edition – is a 64-page booklet that includes vital information on the following topics:
- Retirement benefits – early, late and delayed retirement information, with example Disability and survivor benefits Who receives benefits
- Easy-reference monthly benefit tables
- Medicare benefits overview – eligibility and enrollment
- “To Do” section
- Answers to frequently asked questions about Social Security
Mercer’s 2013 Medicare booklet, 30th edition, is 32 pages and includes:
- Major Medicare changes for 2013
- What is covered and not covered
- Enrollment and eligibility
- Part A (Hospital Insurance)
- Part B (Medical Insurance)Part C (Medicare Advantage Plans)
- Part D (Outpatient Prescription Drug Plan)
Visit www.imercer.com/socialsecurity or call 800 333 3070 for more information and to purchase Mercer’s 2013 Guide to Social Security or 2013 Medicare booklet. The minimum order for the Guide is 25 copies at $7.40 each (quantity discounts are available, e.g., 100 copies at $6.15 each). The minimum order for the Medicare booklet is 100 copies at $3.55 each (quantity discounts are available, e.g., 500 copies at $3.10 each).
Mercer is a global consulting leader in talent, health, retirement and investments. Mercer helps clients around the world advance the health, wealth and performance of their most vital asset – their people. Mercer’s 20,000 employees are based in more than 40 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), a global team of professional services companies offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and human capital. With 52,000 employees worldwide and annual revenue exceeding $10 billion, Marsh & McLennan Companies is also the parent company of Marsh, a global leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter, a global leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; and Oliver Wyman, a global leader in management consulting. For more information, visit www.mercer.com. Follow Mercer on Twitter @MercerInsights.