Some people don't like to cook, other's might have a frozen turkey fiasco and your tradition might be treating Mom to a day out of the kitchen for Christmas. Whatever the reason, there are several nice restaurants open to help you celebrate the occasion as reported by the Denver Bucket List.
Denver Restaurants Open Christmas Day - Dec. 25, 2013
- The Corner Office
- Randolph's Restaurant & Bar
- Appaloosa Grill
- Parallel Seventeen
- Edge Restaurant and Bar at Four Seasons
- Atomic Cowboy
- Fat Sully's Pizza
- Second Home Kitchen + Bar - Cherry Creek
- Kachina Southwester Grill
- Chinook Tavern - DTC
- Altitude Restaurant - Hyatt Regency
- Buca Di Beppo
- Chart House - Golden
- Hotel Bolderado - Boulder
- La Fondue
- McCormick & Schmick
- Sonoma'z Wine Bar
- Trecento Quindici Decano
Colorado Mountain Restaurant open Christmas Day
- The 10th (Vail CO)
- Alpenglow Stube - Keystone
- Beaver Creek Chophouse - Beaver Creek
- Bistro C.V. Steamboat Springs
- Blue Plate - Avon CO
- Blue River Bistro - Breckenridge
- Chefs Club Aspen - St Regis Aspen
- Eight K- Viceroy Snowmass
- Element 47 - Aspen
- Grouse Mountain Grill - Beaver Creek
- Rivers Restaurant - Glenwood Springs
- The Snowmass Kitchen - Snowmass
These convenience stores and fast food spots will also be open on Christmas Day 2013
- 7-Eleven: Most stores are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week and will remain open on Christmas.
- Denny’s: Denny's will be open nationwide on Christmas Day.
- IHOP: Many locations will open on Christmas Day.
- McDonald’s: Many locations will open on Christmas Day.
- Starbucks: Many locations will open on Christmas Day.
- Walgreens: On Christmas Day, most stores will be open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and pharmacies will be open from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m.
If you know of any other places that are going to be open, please add them in the comments below.