We all have our favorite cheat food place to go. It could be McDonald’s, In and Out Burger, Starbucks, are any of America’s favorite places to indulge, but did you know that many of these places have secret menu’s?
According to Yahoo Finance In and Out Burger has had a secret menu for 20 years. In and Out Burger’s senior vice president of Applied Predictive Technologies said, "Many of these food blogs have pushed this trend quite a bit, where you've now got people going through the drive-thrus and thinking of creative ways to put different sandwiches together."
What’s on the secret menu?
- McDonald’s- Monster Mac burger has eight patties and four slices of cheese.
- Burger King- Suicide burger has four beef patties, four slices of cheese, bacon and special sauce.
- Starbucks- There are several secret menu items at star bucks including a Capt’n Crunch Berry Frappuccino.
- Panera Bread- Panera launched their secret “power” menu in January. Items included are the Power Steak Lettuce Wrap, and the Power Chicken Hummus Bowl.
- In and Out Burger- The 4 x4 which is four burger patties and all the fixings, protein style: is any of their sandwiches wrapped in lettuce instead of a bun.