Gosh, this redundant story is getting old. Every new year many people make resolutions to finally change their bodies and get healthy. They join gyms and change their diets somewhat in a sincere effort to finally change the way they look in the mirror. Then, after a month or two, an unfortunate recurring event happens...they quit and give up.
This article is meant to do one thing, inspire you and motivate you not to quit in 2013! Here are some things to help you stay committed this year and achieve all the physique goals you have for yourself.
- Understand that people will drag and let you down. You must NOT let what others say deter you from your mission. When you begin to make a change in your body, even friends and relatives will sometimes try to stop you because you are somehow "leaving them behind". Stay focused, don't let anyone stop you from your mission!
- Don't be persuaded to eat foods that will hurt or diminish your progress. If someone says "just one won't hurt you", your response should be "its not going to help me, so I'm not going do it". Ask yourself before you eat or drink something if it is going to help or hamper your mission to get the body you want. If its not going to help, don't partake of it.
- Fear makes cowards out of us all. There will be times when you are tired and weak. It is at those times that you must muster up the will to be your strongest. You will eat something you shouldn't when you are weak or tired. Be a machine. Food cannot jump into your mouth by itself, you must put it there. Be the master of your body, not a prisoner to food!
- Don't miss scheduled workouts. Its easy to sit on the couch, but difficult to get up and go attack that workout. Think like a champion and get up and workout. Leave the lounging around to those people who don't want the awesome physique you want. Don't be lazy, be courageous and determined.
- Contact a good personal trainer with body sculpting experience. A marathon runner is not a good choice for a personal trainer. Find someone who knows how to sculpt a hard body and listen to them. Resistance training is a MUST if you want to develop a hard, lean body with no loose skin.