Citing a report by Warner Todd Huston, John Hawkins of Right Wing News said Thursday that Syrian rebels went so far as to dismember a little girl with a frame saw while she was still alive.
"These are the people that Barack Obama thinks are the good guys in Syria," Huston wrote.
According to Huston, the story comes from Mother Agnes Mariam el-Salib, a Catholic nun and mother superior of St. James Monastery in Qara, Syria.
"In the village of Estreba they massacred all the residents and burnt down their houses. In the village of al-Khratta almost all the 37 locals were killed. Only ten people were able to escape," she told Russia Today.
"A total of twelve Alawite villages were subjected to this horrendous attack. That was a true slaughterhouse. People were mutilated and beheaded. There is even a video that shows a girl being dismembered alive – alive! – by a frame saw. The final death toll exceeded 400, with 150 to 200 people taken hostage. Later some of the hostages were killed, their deaths filmed," she added.
The nun also said that "everyone" in Syria is facing grave danger from the rebels Obama and others want to help.
"The truth is, everywhere in Syria people are being kidnapped, tortured, raped and robbed," she added.
She also claimed there is proof that footage of the alleged chemical attack in Syria was fabricated.
"I maintain that the whole affair was a frame-up. It had been staged and prepared in advance with the goal of framing the Syrian government as the perpetrator," she said, questioning the timeline of the attack.
This isn't the first report of atrocities by Syrian Rebels.
According to another report, rebels beheaded a bus full of Kurds, including a mother and her 40-day-old infant.
Nevertheless, Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., says he can "guarantee" the rebels he supports are "moderate."
Related:
- Report: John McCain’s ‘moderate’ allies in Syria behead 40-day-old infant, mother
- Report: John McCain’s ‘moderate’ buddies in Syria post picture of U.S. Capitol being destroyed
- German intercepts clear Assad in sarin attack
- Second City mocks liberals for war: 'Americans for whatever Barack Obama wants' (Video)
- Salon's Joan Walsh: Rush Limbaugh a 'racist troll' for saying 'shuck and jive'
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like this article, you can follow Joe on Twitter @jnewby1956, visit and like his Facebook page, or subscribe to receive email updates when a new article is published.
For hard-hitting conservative commentary, please visit Joe's blog, the Conservative Firing Line. You can also find Joe's articles at Right News Now, Tea Party Tribune, Liberty Unyielding and PolitiCollision.
Be sure to listen to "Grit and Grace" every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.






