According to a report today from VG 24/7, online retailer Amazon UK has reportedly been contacting customers who pre-ordered the PlayStation 4 bundle with Watch Dogs to offer alternative bundles because Ubisoft delayed the game until spring of next year.
“As you had opted in to the PlayStation 4 Watch Dogs bundle offer we wanted to let you know that Ubisoft has decided to delay the release of Watch Dogs until Spring 2014. As a result, the PlayStation 4 Watch Dogs bundle is no longer available,” the email said.
“If you’d like to select an alternative bundle offer, or if you would prefer to revert back to your original PlayStation 4 console pre-order, you can do so by visiting the following page where you can view details of the bundles and make your selection.”
The link takes users to this Amazon UK webpage, where they can sign in and revise their orders.
The email also stipulates that all changes to the pre-orders need to be made by Oct. 23, otherwise they’ll revert back to just the pre-order of the PS4 console itself. And multiple PS4 Watch Dog orders will need to be dealt with on an individual basis.
The remaining Amazon PS4 bundle offers, which Examiner reported on here, are as follows:
- PlayStation 4 and Killzone: Shadow Fall for 389 pounds ($621)
- PlayStation 4 Action Pack with Battlefield 4 for 429 pounds ($685)
- PlayStation 4 Adrenaline Pack with Need for Speed: Rivals for 429 pounds ($685)
- PlayStation 4 Gamer Pack with an extra DualShock 4 controller and the PlayStation Camera for 449 pounds ($717)
- PlayStation 4 FIFA Mega Pack with an extra DualShock 4 controller, the PlayStation Camera and FIFA 14 for 489 pounds ($781)