I've decided to make a switch! I am ditching my old hair care line to exclusively use only hair products from the NEW haircare regimen from L'Oréal Professionnel. Their Absolut Repair Lipidium claims to deeply repair dry, damaged hair at the hair fiber for an unrivaled silky, smooth feel. Bring it on...
Did you know? Damaged hair is the #1 hair concern among women! Most woman are forced to deal with damaged over time through a number of aggressors like chemical (haircolor, chemical texture services) or mechanical damage (heat styling) that often can't be avoided. Gulp -- uh so my platinum blonde always curled hair is not healthy! ha -- unfortunately I am already well aware of this! It leads to dullness, frizz, breakage, split ends and excessive porosity of the hair fiber. That shiny, silky smooth hair women want can’t be achieved without addressing the core of the problem... and that is what these products target.
The NEW L'Oréal Professionnel Absolut Repair Lipidium, the complete haircare regimen smoothes, softens, seals and repairs very dry, damaged hair through Lipidium Technology. I was able to try the complete product line this week and I was impressed!
Want to know my regimen?
- Wash with Absolut Repair Cellular Shampoo. This is super gentle on my hair. Sometimes I would worry that it was too gentle to clean my hair, but time and time again it came out soft, shiny, and clean.
- Condition the middle of the hair with Absolut Repair Cellular Conditioner and on just the damaged ends put on the ultra-thick and luxurious Absolut Repair Cellular Masque.
- Then do something else. Wash your body or shave your legs, but make sure you let that conditioner and masque to soak in. 3 minutes at least.
- Towel dry.
- Put in a dime size of the Absolut Repair Reconstructive Serum to assist with blowdry.
- Finish the look with Absolut Repair Sealing Lipidium Double Serum to smooth and shine. Great after heat-styling.
With the constant color and styling changes for specific roles, L'Oréal Professionnel Global Ambassador, Kirsten Dunst looks to Absolut Repair Lipidium to instantly repair and leave her hair looking incredibly silky and shiny – with results that are visible right away. For more information visit http://us.lorealprofessionnel.com