Tablecloths dress a table nicely. The trouble is no matter how you iron them there are always some wrinkles left behind. Those little lines distract from the beautiful look you want to impress your guests with.
Other times the amount of work you do to prepare for a great dinner gathering may cause you to lose track of getting the wrinkles out of the tablecloth early enough.
Now you can eliminate the stress and the wrinkles on that tablecloth overnight while you sleep. Just a five minute preparation before you retire for the evening and when you wake up those wrinkles will be history. Just remember this trick and do it the night before any dinner or holiday party.
Here’s the trick:
- Place a towel over your table.
- Then drape the tablecloth over the towel so it lays flat.
- Now use a spray bottle, filled only with water and lightly spray the surface of the tablecloth.
- The cloth will pull itself smooth, removing the wrinkles overnight while you sleep.
- Now the tablecloth is perfectly presentable and ready to set with dinnerware and never be an embarrassment to you again.
Be wrinkle free!
© 2014 Beverly Mucha / All Rights Reserved
Never miss another news, household tip or crafty story again! Subscribe to Beverly Mucha @ Home and Living Examiner and receive a free notification every time something new is published.
More reading topics from this author: