Guys and girls, it’s here, the Remington iLight Pro, an amazing DIY home hair removal system that promises freedom of long lasting smooth skin “with the speed of light,” and your LA Beauty Products Examiner is about to test it out. It sounds amazing but so did the me smooth, which I just got the hang of, but for the sake of journalism and my readers I will embark on month-long trial of the iLight Pro.
Here’s the skinny direct from Remington’s mouth:
- The next-generation i-Light Pro is faster, more powerful, FDA cleared and finally available in the US! Developed by Shaser BioScience, a global leader in FDA cleared, aesthetic energy devices for at-home use.
- The first-generation i-Light was introduced in 2009 in Europe and quickly became the #1 at-home IPL device in its first year.
- i-LIGHT Pro's exclusive ProPulse™ technology allows you to enjoy the same long lasting results as professional laser or IPL treatments…all without the high cost and inconvenience of in-office visits. Each unit comes equipped with 1 cartridge that provides 1,500 flashes for 2-3 full body treatments.
- Clinically-proven, dermatologist tested and FDA cleared for the removal of unwanted body hair at home.
- At-home professional hair removal for a fraction of the cost of in-office visits
- Proprietary ProPulse™ technology delivers results that last for six months
- Faster treatment times with the quickest flash rate and no downtime for recharging
- 2 year limited warranty
- Built-in skin sensor to help determine if skin tone is acceptable (not recommended on dark skin)
- · Sells for about $249 at www.target.com, www.walgreens.com , www.amazon.com and other online sites.
Click here for more iLIGHT Pro IPL6000
If you don't opt for this product you might enjoy the video that tells the best way to remove hair below the bikini belt.