Sycamore Springs, mineral spring resort and spa, is located in the wine country of San Louis Obispo. It is only 2 1/2 miles north of Los Angeles located on 100 acres of lush forest with oaks and sycamore trees, hills and meadows, and a direct trail to the beach. Inspired by its mineral spring water and the spectacular views and peaceful environment, this historic 100 year old property was founded in the wild days of the Old West for water's curative effects. In the 1930s to 1970’s it attracted Hollywood celebrities to "cure" their aches, pains, arthritis and other ailments.
This perfect sanctuary resort spa, which has its own sulfur mineral spring on the deck of your room or suite, has the power to transform your physical body and awaken your soul. Complimentary yoga and tai chi classes are given daily as well as featured spa services such as vino-therapy. If you are only coming by for a couple of hours, book a private tub on top of the hillside. These springs have a sulphur smell so be sure to ask the front desk about the best room for you as some may tend to have a higher sulphur content (even more beneficial) if you fine with a stronger odor.
Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort and Spa derives all of its water directly from its natural water sources underground. All of the minerals are naturally occurring. The healing benefits of mineral spring water and hydrotherapy have been practiced for centuries.
• Sulfur- known as “nature’s beauty mineral” benefits hair, skin, nails, and eases many skin conditions as well as joint pain.
• Boron - Boron builds muscle mass, increases brain activity and strengthens bones.
• Magnesium - Magnesium converts blood sugar to energy and promotes healthy skin.
• Potassium - Potassium assists in the normalization of heart rhythms, assists in reducing high blood pressure and helps to eliminate body toxins.
• Sodium - Sodium assists with the alleviation of arthritic symptoms and also stimulates the body’s lymphatic system.
The rooms are recommended, they are spacious and have comfy beds, fireplaces and suites. Private decks surrounded by oak and it is pretty special to be able to fill your own mineral spring and relax right there in your own suite. http://www.sycamoresprings.com/