If you’re planning on hitting Jackson Hole—Wyoming’s most serious ski resort-travel planners at the experts at Clear Creek Group can create a heavenly seven day vacation that leaves you free to just go out and have fun. Just leave the planning to them and sign up for the There’s More to Winter's itinerary that goes like this:
- Day One: Check in to your home away from home to find that the concierge staff has already stocked your lauder with groceries or schedule a talented, private chef to prepare a gourmet meal.
- Day Two: Hit Grand Teton National Park escorted by knowledgeable staff members of Jackson Hole who will pick you up from your home and whisk you away for a four hour wildlife and snowshoe tour. Spot wildlife in their natural setting and later don your snowshoes to look for animal tracks.
- Day Three: Shop, dine and go on an art tour in downtown Jackson then visit the National Elk Refugee for a horse-drawn sleigh ride. You will be surrounded by stunning views and thousands of elk that make their way to the refuge for the winter season.
- Day Four: Join the Jackson Hole Iditarod crew for a full day dog sled excursion to Granite Hot Springs. Bundle up in the sled as your musher and dog team take you on a journey along beautiful Granite Creek. You will stop for a hearty lunch and a relaxing swim in the steamy waters of Granite Hot Springs.
- Day Five: Relax by the fire, read a book, or get outside and hit the slopes by skis, snowmobile or snowshoe
- Day Six: Take a trip to Old Faithful in the comfort of a Scenic Safaris Snow coach. Sit back and enjoy the wintery scenery of the Yellowstone National Park ecosystem. From bubbling thermal features to mighty bison herds, this is a tour not to be missed.
- Day Seven: Pack up, take a deep breath and have a safe trip home.
The winter package runs from January 4 - March 29, 2014, conditions permitting, and costs $3,138 for two adults and two children, not including accommodations. For additional information call 866-738-6271.