Now and then every couple encounters some bumps in the road. It can be a good thing because no relationship is 100% easy and getting through the tough situations is what makes a relationship stronger. After all couples who can get through anything really love each other. If you want to avoid those bumps here are mistakes that you should avoid making:
1) Trust issues. Don't go snooping through his e-mails or texts. Trust is everything in a relationship.
2) Communication issues. When you are upset talk things out. Don't hold it in, pretend that everything is fine and then just start yelling at him.
3) Not putting the other person first. Relationships are all about caring about each other and putting the person first. Put the other person's needs before your own.
4) Lying to avoid a fight. If you start to lie your significant other will suspect of reasons not to trust you. Don't lie even if it something silly as money. In a relationship honesty is the best policy.
5) Don't put all your relationship drama on Facebook. Don't tag him in a million pictures or get dramatic when you have a fight.
6) Don't lose yourself. You could love someone but at the same time have your own life.
These are problems that come up in relationships now and then. These mistakes are also the major cause of break ups. So if you love the one you are with and want to avoid all of the drama and hurt watch out for these huge relationship mistakes.