A good infidelity reference book is the one of the best investments you can make in your marriage or relationship – regardless of whether or not you have a cheating mate.
- You want to avoid the hurt, humiliation, and heartbreak of being the last to know.
- You think your partner might be cheating and want to know for sure, or get solid proof.
- You already know your spouse or significant other is cheating and you want to get solid proof
- You’re trying to reconcile with a cheating mate and want to make sure they’re not still seeing their affair partner behind your back.
- You’ve heard rumors that your mate is cheating and want to prove that the rumors are false.
- You've been cheated on before and want to know the signs of impending infidelity, so you can make sure it won't happen again.
- You’re a single person who’s dating and want to be familiar with the signs of a cheating mate.
- You’re a man who suspects his wife or girlfriend of cheating and want to know the signs.
- You want to know the signs of infidelity so you can safeguard your relationship and protect yourself from the legal, financial, emotional, and sexual damage infidelity can cause.
- You suspect infidelity, but don’t want to spend a fortune on private investigators or invest in fancy surveillance equipment.
- You want an easy, affordable, and accurate way to catch your cheating mate.
- You want a discreet way to check on your spouse or significant other with them knowing what you’re doing.
- You want to prove your partner is NOT cheating, so you can set your mind at ease and avoid falsely accusing an innocent mate.
- You have a friend or relative who’s being cheated on, and you don't want to be the bearer of bad news – give them a good infidelity reference book, so they can find out on their own.
- You don’t want to sit back and be a helpless victim of infidelity.
In every one of the situations above, knowing what to look for is the key, and a good infidelity reference book like Is He Cheating on You? - 829 Telltale Signs can be a valuable resource. The e-book version is available from Booklocker.com for $37.
For more practical relationship advice from an internationally-recognized infidelity expert, visit www.NationalInfidelity@gmail.com . Subscribe to the National Infidelity column or bookmark the page and check back often so you don’t miss any valuable advice.
NOTE: Please feel free to Tweet this article, like it, or share it with your Facebook friends.
*** © copyright 2014 Ruth Houston / All Rights Reserved.
Ruth Houston is a New York-based journalist and infidelity expert who is frequently called on by the media to comment on celebrity infidelity, high profile infidelity court cases, and popular infidelity issues in the news. She is the founder of www.InfidelityAdvice.com, the author of the popular infidelity reference book, Is He Cheating on You? - 829 Telltale Signs, and writes an infidelity advice column and a celebrity infidelity column for Examiner.com. Ruth also conducts infidelity seminars and does individual infidelity consultations, as well as cruise ship lectures on celebrity scandals and other lifestyle topics. To interview infidelity expert Ruth Houston, or have her speak at your next event, call 718 592-6029 or e-mail InfidelityExpert@gmail.com