Sometimes when people meet they are so in love that they don't know right from wrong. After all the saying goes "Love is blind." Other times people make mistakes and not even know it. Here are unhealthy relationship mistakes you may be making. It's a good thing to find out early on because then you know how to solve them.
1) Try to choose an active partner. When meeting someone new for the first time it's exciting to have someone to go out with. If you are outgoing you want someone outgoing too. If you love going out on Saturday nights the last thing you want is a couch potato.
2) Give each other space. It's important that couples have separately lives. Being in a relationship does not mean being attached at the hip. Make sure you have your own hobbies and different circle of friends.
3) Don't move in with each other right away. Get to know each other before you start living with each other. Living with someone is not the same thing as dating them. the person you are dating that you admire might be someone you can't stand once you see each others living habits.
4) When living together and sick try to use separate bathrooms. You want to take care of your loved one but you don't want to get sick too. Make sure you stay healthy while taking care of your honey.
5) Don't compare your new relationship to your past relationship. If a guy cheated on you in the past don't expect this guy too. Not all guys are the same. There are good guys out there. If you don't have trust in a relationship you don't have anything.
Relationships aren't easy. The sooner you realize what you are doing wrong, the sooner you can fix it. Relationships aren't easy and every couple has their problems every now and then. The couples that can get through anything are the couples that are meant to be with each other.