Ladies it is that time of year when we are transitioning into a new season. Fall is just around the corner, and with the change in seasons can come changes in life. The kids are going back to school, you may be going back to school, and life is about possibilities again. In order to ready yourselves for what is next in life, it is best to rejuvenate your mind,body, and spirit. Here are some tips to help you rejuvenate "you". This is about building a relationship with yourself.
Get a physical exam. Make sure that you know your body is healthy by getting an annual checkup.
2. Go to the spa and get pampered.
3. Take a walk near a river, lake, ocean, etc. There is nothing like clearing your mind and spirit with a dose of nature.
4. Find time to hang with the girls. A night out on the town always helps to be care-free.
5. Go to church, the mosque, the synagogue, the temple. Spirituality is essential to refreshing your outlook on life.
6. Talk to mom. Sometimes having a good-natured conversation with your mother can put your mind at ease. Mothers do know best.
7. Write in your journal. Release your thoughts to pen and paper or a tablet.
8. Read a book. Reading is food to the soul. find a good book and enjoy.
I hope you find these tips to be helpful while you are headed into a new season of your life. Enjoy!