Reindeer stew is simply hot chocolate mixed with a special blend of tea, but for kids this recipe means the world. Since it's close to Christmas, everyone wants to make this holiday special and this drink does the trick. First you should know that it's better to make this concoction one cup at a time to make each person for feel special. Remember to consider the size of your household.
Here's my recipe to my reindeer stew:
- Use 1 fancy tea bag. I only use Celestial Tea because they have a variety of flavors.
- Boil the tea bag until it comes to a slight boil.
- Pour semi-hot tea into a coffee cup
- Mix with 1/4 package of a Swiss Miss
- Top with Kraft (preferably the small marshmallows)
Kids love it.
Suggestion:serve this drink with a great kid's book and it's the best experience ever for a kid.
If you really want to have fun mix a cup of dried oatmeal to glitter and sprinkle it around your house the night before Christmas.Tell the kids it's to help reindeers find their home..Fun Fun Fun!!
What's your favorite recipe?