Registration has begun for summer swim lessons at the Saginaw Aquatic Center
WHERE: Saginaw Recreation Center, 633 West McLeroy Blvd.
- Early Registration begins on April 5 at 8:00 a.m. for Saginaw, Texas, Residents ONLY! (Must show proof of residency with Saginaw Water Bill)
- Open Registration begins April 19 at 8:00 a.m.
- Water Tots/Water Tykes
- Level 1 (Water Exploration)
- Level 2 (Primary Skills)
- Level 3 (Stroke Readiness)
- Level 4 (Strokes and Turns)
- $49 for Saginaw Residents
- $59 for non-Saginaw Residents
SESSION AND CLASS TIME INFORMATION: Sessions are 2 weeks in length on Mondaythrough Thursday. 35 minutes of instruction each class. Morning and evening sessions are offered.
For class descriptions or more information about our aquatic programs, call the Saginaw Recreation Center at 817-230-0350 or check out the web site at http://www.ci.saginaw.tx.us/index.aspx?nid=558.