Regent Seven Seas balcony-centric, all-suite Mariner all spruced up after a major facelift and looking good thanks to a few million dollars in refurbishments. She sported her new look recently when embarked on a series of cruises from her summer home in the Mediterranean.
"Regent Seven Seas Cruises sets the benchmark for luxury in the cruise industry and after witnessing the transformation on Seven Seas Mariner it’s clear we once again raised the bar. She is simply breathtaking," said Kunal S. Kamlani, president of Regent Seven Seas Cruises. "This investment in our fleet underscores our commitment to providing our guests with the ultimate, ultra-inclusive experience on the most luxurious and stylish ships," he added.
What’s new on the Mariner:
- The ship’s Grand, Master, Mariner, Seven Seas, Horizons and Penthouse Suites sport new furniture, upholstery, lighting and wall coverings that reflect a sophisticated, timeless décor with new sofas and chairs, new dining tables, new lamps and accent lighting that exudes Park Avenue elegance. Rich, luxurious fabrics were chosen to give each category of suites their own unique look and character. Soft tones of mint green, dove grey, fawn and wheat will play off of a palette of rich, dominant hues of espresso, chocolate, gold, burgundy and silver.
- The ship's two-deck high, state-of-the-art show theatre now features an LED that improves the on-stage productions, and new carpeting, upholstery, wall coverings, cocktail tables, wall sconces, banquettes and chairs to provide additional comfort for our guests. Inside the theater, Regent Seven Seas Cruises mounts its largest and most ambitious production to date. Titled “Cirque Rock ‘n Roll” this stunning spectacle is filled with aerial theatrics choreographed to music from Michael Jackson, Pink, Queen and more.
- The Stars Lounge features a dramatic new décor and ambiance. A new stone-topped bar anchors the room and the décor of plum, smoky-grey, gold, black and cream creates a subdued yet elegant atmosphere. Rich woolen carpets, supple leather, dark hardwood paneling and hammered-copper accents create an air of distinction, taste and elegance.
- The Horizon Lounge received a distinctive new stone-fronted bar, chic new furnishings, tony carpeting, lustrous wall coverings, and new lighting. While the Mariner Lounge was reconfigured with a spacious “open” floor plan and features a new bar, new stone flooring, lamps and tables.
- The Observation Lounge sports a stunning new décor of rich ivory, ebony and wine tones. A dramatic new back-lit bar serves as the room’s centerpiece which offers sweeping 270 degree views.
- The Canyon Ranch Spa received new steam rooms, new stone flooring in the reception area, refurbished changing rooms and the Fitness Center was equipped with brand new state-of-the-art exercise equipment.
- The exterior decks and al fresco lounges received a makeover as well. New teak was installed on the balconies of all 350 suites and the teak decking in common areas was resurfaced and refinished to brand-new condition. The Pool Deck, as well as the ship's outdoor relaxation areas were furnished with brand new resort-style sofas, chairs, and loungers. The Pool Grill and La Veranda also received eye-catching upgrades with new mosaic tiling, new wall coverings draperies, lighting and awnings.
As a perk to cyber junkies, Regent Seven Seas Cruises now offers free fleet wide WiFi. For more information or to request a brochure visit www.RSSC.com, call toll-free 800-285-1835 or contact a professional travel agent.