- Broccoli has a great deal of of vitamin C and also has calcium. Brocolli fights eye inflammation and is very good for the immune system.
- Hemp oil (and all other oils with omega-3 fatty acids) reduce inflammation. Most Americans consume too many omega-6 fatty acids, so it's important to incorporate more omega-3 fatty acids. Hemp oil also has gamma-linoleic acid (GLA) to further fight inflammation.
- Wild-caught salmon helps to reduce inflammation in the body through the Omega-3 oils.
- walnuts make a delicious and inflammation-fighting snack due to the Omega-3 natural fatty acids.
- Onions and Garlic. Onions not only provide a sweet taste to your savory meals, but also they have lots of quercetin, a potent antioxidant that can help your body fight inflammation. Garlic has long been a folk remedy for colds and illness, and its anti-inflammatory properties are amazing! Garlic contains sulfur compounds that stimulate your immune system to fight disease.
- Pineapple has bromelain, an antioxidant that boosts your immunity naturally.
- Spinach has plenty of carotenoids, one kind of inflammation-reducing antioxidant and it also contains vitamin E. Make sure to steam your spinach for ultimate digestion.
- Spices: Ginger & Turmeric>Turmeric contains curcumin, a substance that actively reduces inflammation. Try sprinkling turmeric onto cooked squash or quinoa for a different flavor.>Ginger works in a way similar to turmeric to lower inflammation and in some studies has been shown to reduce pain associated with arthritis.>>/>/>/>/>
A massive tornado hits Oklahoma, killing at least 24 people.How you can help