Mindfulness exercise philosophy: whole, complete and safe.
This specific exercise has been widely advertised in the medical field for years.
- Studies have shown that mindfulness exercise is able to lessen multiple side effects prior to surgery, manage emotions during difficult times and develop a sense of meaning and significance in even the most challenging situations.
How does it work?
- Focus attention is given to breathing, bodily sensations and mental content while seated.
- Stay in the present when we notice our attention drifting into either the past or future.
Reduce chronic inflammatory conditions by lowering emotional upsets.
According to a recent study published online in science daily on January 16, 2013:
- Mindfulness-based stress reduction approach was more effective at reducing stress-induced inflammation compared to physical activities that promote well-being.
- The mindfulness-based approach to stress reduction may offer a lower-cost alternative or complement standard treatment.
Exercises can easily be completed by patients in their own homes and whenever needed.
Daily practice for living life to its greatest potential is available for free online at: