Even at one win apiece, the Red Sox and Cardinals play Game 3 of the 2013 World Series, which live stream, TV schedule & MLB odds are courtesy of an Oct. 26 MLB report.
Busch Stadium in the Gateway to the West, Mo., will be the site for Saturday night's showdown between the (1-1) Boston Red Sox and the (1-1) St. Louis Cardinals.
First pitch is scheduled for shortly after 7:30 p.m. EST (6:30 p.m. CST) broadcasting live on FOX following FOX Postgame.
A live stream feed of tonight's Red Sox vs Cardinals 2013 World Series Game 3 is available at MLB.TV. For more information on how to watch the action live or via replay click here, and to listen to every pitch click here.
Thanks in part to a strong pitching performance from Jon Lester, Boston clobbered St. Louis on its way to an 8-1 victory in the opener.
With clutch pitching and timely hitting, the Redbirds returned the favor, taking home-field advantage with a 2-1 win over Boston in Game 2.
Tonight, John Farrell turns to another veteran of the sport, as RHP Jake Peavy (MLB Postseason 2013: 0-1, 8.31 ERA) takes the hill against Mike Matheny's youngster, RHP Joe Kelly (MLB Playoffs 2013: 0-1, 4.41 ERA).
According to MLB oddsmakers, the Red Sox [+102] come into enemy territory as betting underdogs versus the Cardinals [-112] in Game 3.
The OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 7½ runs and alternate run-spreads for this 2013 World Series odds game have Boston at -1½ [+155] St. Louis at +1½ [-175].
2013 World Series: BoSox vs. Cards Game 3 Consensus
- Boston ML: 38 percent (455 vs. 753)
- St. Louis ML: 62 percent (753 vs. 455)
- OVER 7½ Runs: 69 percent (693 vs. 313)
- UNDER 7½ Runs: 31 percent (313 vs. 693)
Red Sox Recent Trends
- BOS are 9-1 in their last 10 World Series games.
- OVER is 7-2-1 in BOS last 10 road games.
- OVER is 10-3-2 in BOS last 15 on grass.
Cardinals Recent Trends
- STL are 20-7 in their last 27 games as a favorite.
- STL are 37-14 in their last 51 home games.
- STL are 25-10 in their last 35 overall.
Head-to-Head Recent Trends
- UNDER is 7-3-1 in the last 11 meetings.
Don't miss this Red Sox vs Cardinals 2013 World Series Game 3 by live stream or TV schedule. Also subscribe to receive the latest MLB odds, stats, picks and WS predictions.